Terms & Conditions of Website Use
- The generation and forwarding of an order by you (the "Customer") using www.laserco.com.au (or www.laserco.net) constitutes an offer to purchase the products from Laser Corporation Holdings Pty Limited ("Laser Corporation"). All orders are subject to acceptance by Laser Corporation, and are otherwise subject to its general terms and conditions of sale.
- The display of products and prices on www.laserco.com.au does not constitute an offer by Laser Corporation to unconditionally supply the products at displayed prices. All products and prices shown are indicative only, and are subject to product availability and price changes.
- All product descriptions are considered to be a true and accurate description at the time of publication. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Laser Corporation excludes all responsibility or liability for or arising out of any inaccurate or erroneous product description which appears on www.laserco.com.au.
- All intellectual property rights to www.laserco.com.au, including design layout, graphics and content belong to Laser Corporation. No copying, modification or distribution of the same is permitted without the prior written consent of Laser Corporation.
- Access to www.laserco.com.au may be terminated at any time by Laser Corporation.
- Laser Corporation shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on www.laserco.com.au. The Customer relies on the information contained in www.laserco.com.au at his or her own risk. The information in www.laserco.com.au is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
- Laser Corporation reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout of www.laserco.com.au, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms.
- Except in respect of implied warranties which cannot be excluded by law, Laser Corporation does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, suitability for any purpose, merchantability of, title to or usefulness of the information on and contents of www.laserco.com.au or the products it supplies.
- Except as may be prescribed or implied by law, Laser Corporation shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to www.laserco.com.au or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Scope: All goods and services ("Products") supplied by Laser Corporation Holdings Pty Limited ("Laser Corporation ") are supplied on these terms and conditions.
- Order Acceptance: No order shall be binding on Laser Corporation until accepted by Laser Corporation. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by Laser Corporation of an order from the Customer. Laser Corporation reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where Laser Corporation makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by Laser Corporation.
- Price: all prices shown on this website are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
- Minimum Order Value: A minimum order value of AUD$25 per transaction applies, with the exception of service or replacement items.
- Payment Terms: All orders must be paid for via valid credit card or by PayPal at the time of order placement. No terms or credit arrangements will be entered into.
- Title to Products: Ownership of the Product does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Product or otherwise, to Laser Corporation. Risk in the Product will pass on delivery to the Customer.
- Delivery: Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and destination. Exact shipping and handling costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout. Shipping times are estimated at between 3-5 working days once dispatched depending on your location within Australia.
We will endeavour to send out orders within 48 hours, however due to circumstances out of our control this may not occur. You will be contacted within a reasonable amount of time if a product is out of stock.
All orders from our website will be delivered by courier. We cannot guarantee a date or time due to the high volume of deliveries nor are we able to call prior to delivery.
Please ensure you open your parcel and check all items are included and are undamaged. If goods are damaged in transit, you must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your goods by email. Claims for missing or damaged items cannot be accepted after 48 hours of receiving your goods. Laser Corporation takes great care when packaging your order and rarely have our packages been damaged in transit.
Items purchased from Laser Corporation online are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon pick up by the courier.
- Returns: Any Product which is dead on arrival (DOA) or which is not in accordance with the Customer's order may be returned to Laser Corporation. The Customer may otherwise return Products to Laser Corporation and obtain a replacement unit or a credit:
- except for specially purchased products, products specifically tailored for the Customer´s requirements, IT consumables or certain computer hardware items, which may not be returned;
- provided that he / she does so within 14 days of delivery and a return authorisation is obtained from Laser Corporation ;
- provided that the Products are in their original packaging, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition;
- at the Customer´s own expense, or to the Customer´s account;
- on the basis that risk in the Products remains with the Customer until the Products are received by Laser Corporation, and
- that a restocking or return fee may be charged in the event of an erroneous lodgement made by the customer.
Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 7, Laser Corporation will not accept a return Product where the Customer has caused the Product to become unmerchantable or failed to take steps to prevent the Product from becoming unmerchantable or the product has become damaged by abnormal use whilst in the possession of the Customer.
- Warranty: With the exception of service items or refurbished stock, a standard 12 month warranty applies to all new products from the date of purchase.
- Products offered on sale are not returnable unless faulty. This type of sale is considered final. All refunds are made the same way as the original payment method was made.
- If goods are found to be faulty, as a result of manufacturing defect, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery by completing the online RMA request. www.laserco.net/support/warranty
- Laser Corporation reserves the right to assess the condition of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund.
- Freight costs for returned products to Laser Corporation will be the customer’s responsibility. Your product will be assessed upon arrival. If deemed a manufacturer fault, the product will be repaired or replaced. If the returned product is not deemed a manufacturer fault, a no fault found fee may apply.
- Laser Corporation cannot be held responsible for any product lost or damaged in transit.
Except to the extent the law provides that liability is not able to be excluded, Laser Corporation shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products, any services supplied by Laser Corporation or the failure of Laser Corporation to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Conflicts: These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions contained in the Customer's order. In the event of any inconsistency, Laser Corporation will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products or supply the services pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products or accepts the services. Laser Corporation reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- GST: Laser Corporation reserves the right to recover from the Customer all goods and services tax ("GST") payable in respect of the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
- Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
- No Waiver: The failure by Laser Corporation to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
All personal information collected and stored by Laser Corporation Holdings Pty Limited ("Laser Corporation") as a result of your use of www.laserco.com.au (or www.laserco.net) is used by Laser Corporation only for the purposes of facilitating the supply of products and services to you, the customer. Other than for direct marketing purposes, it is not disclosed to any other party, except where the customer has authorised disclosure to a third party e-commerce facilitator.
Cookies generated by the use of www.laserco.com.au (or www.laserco.net)are used only to validate access to www.laserco.com.au. They are not used to identify individuals, nor used to track navigation patterns, or the address of the website from which a customer may have entered www.laserco.com.au (or www.laserco.net).
Laser Corporation makes no representations or warranties that the use of this Web Site or the information contained herein will not infringe any person's intellectual property rights.
Content And Liability Disclaimer
- Laser Corporation shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on this Web Site. You rely on the information contained in this Web Site at your own risk. The information in this web Site is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
- Laser Corporation reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout of this Web Site, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms.
- Except in respect of implied warranties which cannot be excluded by law, Laser Corporation does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, suitability for any purpose, merchantability of, title to or usefulness of the information on and contents of this Web Site or the products it supplies.
- Laser Corporation shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to this Web Site or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.