Blood Presure Monitor Blue and silver
- Large LCD display
- Wrist cuff monitor system
- Latest MWI and MEMS technologies
- Battery powered
- Displays Systolic (High) blood pressure, Diastolic (Low) blood pressure, pulse beat per minute, battery power and the time/date
- Measure your blood pressure by strapping the device on your wrist, ideal for those on the go
- Measure While Inflating (MWI) technology reads the results quickly. While the built-in Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) pressure sensors ensure an accurate reading.
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries, ideal for travel, home or office use to take regular comparative measurements.
- This device is intended for healthy adults to take regular comparative measurements. It is a self-monitoring device, not for medical diagnosis. Only your doctor can provide an accurate diagnosis.
- "Measurement range: Pressure: 0~300mmHg) / Pulse: (40~199)times/minute Accuracy: Pressure: ± 3mmHg / Pulse : ±5% of reading "
What is TGA approval in Laser Blood Pressure Monitor?
TGA or the Therapeutic Goods Administration is a Government run body who oversees and qualifies equipment, pharmaceutical type goods and their associated health benefits and claims made by manufacturers. Having a TGA approved products means that a product has been proven to work in the manner claimed and promoted by the manufacturer.
This easy to use, portable blood pressure monitor uses MWI (Measure While Inflating) technology that straps to your wrist to monitor your blood pressure while the built-in Microelectromechanical System (MEMS) pressure sensors ensure an accurate reading. Ideal for taking regular comparative measurements for self health assessments.
|Product Dimensions (mm)||w: 80 h: 65 d: 22|
|Inner Carton Qty||1|
|Master Carton Qty||40|
|3 key feature benefits||1: Large LCD display 2: Wrist cuff monitor system 3: Battery powered|