The 7” Laser Portable DVD/CD Player can be taken anywhere - especially in the car, train or on a plane. The 7” High res screen offers a great one to one viewing experience. The proprietary anti-skip technology buffers playback ensuring your movie plays smoothly even when the journey is bumpy! The rechargeable lithium battery can accommodate the average movie and the Sony® optical pickup ensures consistent image quality, faster load times and longer life.
Perfect for that long road trip or commute to keep the little and big kids entertained.
- Multi Region – playback DVD’s from anywhere in the world
- 7" super bright high resolution LCD screen
- Watch DVD's, listen to CD's or playback Video/MP3/DivX Files
- Can accept DVD, CD, USB memory stick, SD card or 3.5mm AV input
- Play sound via the built in speakers or through the 3.5mm earphone output (earphones included)
- 180 degree swivel monitor to suit any position
- Rechargeable high capacity Li-polymer battery
- 240v AC Wall charger – so you can plug in and watch at home.
- 12v DC Car Charger – so you can play it in the car
- Remote control – to control your portable DVD from the lounge
- AV cable (3.5mm to RCA) – to connect to a TV or AV system / Home Theatre
- Earphones – so you can listen in peace – especially if you’re in the car or on a plane.
- Dual purpose Case and Headrest mount – to protect and carry your device and also use it in the backseat of a car
- Compact and portable - ideal for travel.
- Watch DVDs, listen to CDs or playback Video/MP3/DivX files
- 180 degree swivel monitor to suit any position
- Car and home power adaptors included
- Video and audio output for connection to a monitor or TV
- 17.75cm (7") widescreen swivel LCD (1024 x 600 pixels)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Full function remote control
|Playable Disk Types||DVD: DVD-Video/DVD-R/+R /DVD-RW/+RW/SVCD/CD-R/CD-RW/CD-Audio|
|USB Port (on front panel)||Y|
|Media File playback||AVI, DivX, MP3, JPEG/GIF|
|Front panel Display (LCD)||Y|
|DVD Region Code||All|
|Blu Ray Region Code||N/A|
|Accessories included||Carry case / headrest holder, Australian /New Zealand approved power adaptor, AC cable ( for connection to TV), ar charger, Remote controller, earphone.|
|Composite Video (Yellow RCA)||Y|
|Component Video PbPrY (Red, Green, Blue RCA)||N|
|HDMI (Video and Audio)||N|
|Stereo (Left/Right - White/Red RCA)||Y|
|Digital Audio (CoAx (Orange) RCA)||N|
|5.1 Channel Direct Out (RCA)||N|
|Ethernet Port (network RJ45)||N|
|USB 2.0 port||Y|
|BD Live (profile 2.0) (Blu Ray only)||N/A|
|BD Bonus View (Blu Ray Only)||N/A|
|Standby Power save mode||Y|
|ON Screen Menu||Y|
|Cinavia encoded file playback||N/A|
|Full HD (1080p) picture quality||N|
|DVD upscaling (480 to 720 or 1080p)||N/A|
|24fps True Cinema frame rate||N/A|
|Last playback position memory||Y|
|View image & video files||Y|
|Aspect Ratio Select (16:9 to 4:3)||N|
|Language Select||english only|
|Progressive Scan Playback||N|
|Camera Angle Select||N|
|HDMI Deep Colour||N/A|
|Bookmarks (playback from a saved point)||N|
|Playback program (reordering/sequence of playback)||N|
|Dolby 5.1 (including Dolby Digital, AC3, pro logic)||N|
|Dolby TRUE HD (lossless)||N/A|
|DTS Surround (standard)||N|
|DTS HD Master (lossless)||N/A|
|5.1 Channel Decoder built in||N|
|7.1 Channel Decoder built in||N|
|2 channel (left / right) downmix||Y (via 3.5mm phono plug)|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||w:33.000 h:43.600 d:37.500|
|Inner Carton Qty||2|
|Master Carton Qty||8|
|3 key feature benefits||1: 180 degree swivel monitor to suit any position 2: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 3: Full function remote control|
|Speaker Dimensions (A)||N/A|
|Speaker Dimensions (B)||N/A|
|Other Audio Connection||N/A|
What can I use the swivel screen for?
Screen rotation is mostly used when mounting your player into a headrest holder, however if you have very little room while using your player while sitting down for example, on a couch, at an airport terminal or an a train, you may be able to get a better viewing angle by rotating the screen and sitting the player elsewhere other than on your lap.
If you are unable to play some of your existing video files which you may have saved on your PC for example, there are many free file converters available on the internet which are reasonable easy and straight forward to use. The first file you convert may be a little tricky but after that it should become a relatively easy exercise… it is usually a 3 step exercise; 1) Select a file you want to convert, 2) Select the settings you want the final file to be converted to, and 3) Select where you want the finished file saved to. Please just remember that the preferred files for playback on this player are DIV X, AVi and MPEG4.
AV Output to a TV, or, AV Input from an external playback device
This DVD Player has an AV input socket jack as well as an AV output socket jack. This means you can playback video from an external device or vice versa - playback video from your player to an external TV. The cable used for this is supplied with your player and is called a AV Jack to Composite AV cable.
Charge in car or at home
LASER portable DVD players are supplied with both an in-car charger and a wall charger for so you can use and charge your player in-car or at home. This means your DVD player can used and or charged almost anywhere.
What is Advanced Skip Buffer Technology?
This simple means that about 3 seconds of the video during playback if buffered (constantly saved and played back from the internal memory instead of from the disc) so if you manage to hit a large bump while driving, it won’t interrupt playback.