This easy to use, portable blood pressure monitor uses MWI (Measure While Inflating) technology that straps to your wrist to monitor your blood pressure while the built-in Microelectromechanical System (MEMS) pressure sensors ensure an accurate reading. Ideal for taking regular comparative measurements for self health assessments.
- Large LCD display
- Wrist cuff monitor system
- Latest MWI and MEMS technologies
- Battery powered
- Displays Systolic (High) blood pressure, Diastolic (Low) blood pressure, pulse beat per minute, battery power and the time/date
- Measure your blood pressure by strapping the device on your wrist, ideal for those on the go
- Measure While Inflating (MWI) technology reads the results quickly. While the built-in Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) pressure sensors ensure an accurate reading.
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries, ideal for travel, home or office use to take regular comparative measurements.
- This device is intended for healthy adults to take regular comparative measurements. It is a self-monitoring device, not for medical diagnosis. Only your doctor can provide an accurate diagnosis.
- "Measurement range: Pressure: 0~300mmHg) / Pulse: (40~199)times/minute Accuracy: Pressure: ± 3mmHg / Pulse : ±5% of reading "
|Product Dimensions (mm)||w: 80 h: 65 d: 22|
|Inner Carton Qty||1|
|Master Carton Qty||40|
|3 key feature benefits||1: Large LCD display 2: Wrist cuff monitor system 3: Battery powered|
What is TGA approval in Laser Blood Pressure Monitor?
TGA or the Therapeutic Goods Administration is a Government run body who oversees and qualifies equipment, pharmaceutical type goods and their associated health benefits and claims made by manufacturers. Having a TGA approved products means that a product has been proven to work in the manner claimed and promoted by the manufacturer.