LASER COMBO FLASH DRIVE 32Gb-eSATA & USB
|High Resolution Image - FLS-32G.zip.zip File Size 3.14MB|
Connecting as a USB Device:
· Connect the USB cable to the drive and then into the USB port of your computer.
· Drive detected as a USB removable drive
· USB mode transfer rates WRITE:16 MB/s, READ:25 MB/s
Connecting as an eSATA SSD:
· Plug the Drive in to the eSATA port of your computer.
· Connect USB cable to the USB plug of the drive and then a USB port on your computer*.
· The drive will be detected and displayed as an eSATA hard drive
· eSATA mode transfer rates WRITE:25 MB/s, READ:75 MB/s
* Not required if connecting a Power over eSATA port.
* Results may vary depending on hardware/software configurations
|Dimensions(mm)||w:1.800 h:0.450 d:1.300|
|Inner Carton Qty||1|
|Master Carton Qty||100|
|3 key feature benefits||1: Both USB 2.0 and e-Sata connection 2: High grade Samsung SLC chips used 3: USB mini cable included.|