Laser 9" Dual Screen Portable DVD Player BONUS PACK
- Playback music, video or images from CD/DVD, USB flash or SD/MMC/MS cards or via 3.5mm AV input
- Operate one or two screens, connect to another TV or monitor. Alternately view other content by connecting via the AV Input
- Each screen comes with individual volume controls and onboard stereo speakers. Alternatively you can use the supplied headphones (2 sets supplied with 1.2m cord)
- Ideal for in-car use or on the move, easily attaches to car headrests using the supplied headrest case holders (2 sets supplied)
- Full function remote control with OSD menu - Control all functions from the slim line remote control via the On Screen Display menu
- Screen size: 9 Inch TFT LCD Resolution: 480(W) × 234(H) pixels
- Electronic Skip protection and high quality HITACHI ® optical laser components means smooth video playback even on the bumpiest of journeys
- The unit supports multiple file formats and types such as DVD, CD, +/-R/W, VCD, JPEG, MP3, MPG4 (XVID, DivX), AVI
- PAL/NTSC and region free - Playback local or overseas region coded DVD’s as well as PAL or NTSC content (auto detected)
Keep everyone in the backseat content with this DVD Player Dual 9" in car with Bonus Pack.
Powered by your car's 12V socket, you can playback movies or music from the in-built DVD player, via the USB socket or SD card slot.
The master (drive) unit can read a variety of formats including DIV X, AVi and MP3. MPEG4 and is equipped with a high quality Hitachi optical laser pickup with electronic anti skip memory - for those extra bumpy roads.
Bundled with this kit are the headrest attachments and over-head earphones for comfortable listening.
Bonus pack including:
2 x Carry case / Headrest holders
2 x Over the ear headphone
Australian / New Zealand SAA approved power adaptor
Car power adaptor
AV cable connects to both screen
Headrest attachments to hold both screens on the car seat
So, what is the catch with this CLEARANCE stock?
“REPACK" is a broad term LASER uses for special-buy items which are only available direct from the LASER web site. These items have been heavily discounted to clear - well under the Recommended Retail Price. These items may have been returned from retailers as faulty, but upon later testing has had Not Fault Found; or the unit was repaired to as new condition by the factory. Such stock may have slight soiling and/or minor blemishes on the actual product even though the utmost of care has been taken during processing. These products come with full 90 day LASER warranty from the date of invoice and full accessories.
Click here for our full Clearance product Warranty Terms.