Bonus pack including:
- 2 x Over the ear headphone
- Australian /New Zealand SAA approved power adaptor
- Car power adaptor
- AV cable connects to both screen
- Headrest attachments to hold both screens on the car seat
Keep the kids entertained with this twin 7" LCD rear seat entertainment system. Powered by your car's 12V socket, you can playback movies or music from the in-built DVD player, via the USB socket or SD card slot. The master (drive) unit can read a variety of formats including DIV X, AVi and MP3, MPG4 and is equipped with a high quality Hitachi optical laser pickup with electronic anti skip memory - for those extra bumpy roads. Bundled with this kit are the headrest attachments and over-head earphones for comfortable listening.
Purchase any LASER DVD player and receive a 6 week trial of free unlimited movie rentals with Quickflix, worth $39.95.
*Offer only available to Australian customers (NZ customers refer to FATSO Promotion)
- Playback music, video or images from CD/DVD, USB flash or SD/MMC/MS cards or via 3.5mm AV input
- Operate one or two screens, connect to another TV or monitor. Alternately view other content by connecting via the AV Input
- Each screen comes with individual volume controls and onboard stereo speakers. Alternatively you can use the supplied headphones (2 sets supplied with 1.2m cord)
- Ideal for in-car use, easily attaches to car headrests using the supplied headrest case holders (2 sets supplied)
- Full function remote control with OSD menu - Control all functions from the slim line remote control via the On Screen Display menu
- Screen size: 7 Inch TFT LCD Resolution: 480(W) × 234(H) pixels
- Electronic Skip protection and high quality HITACHI ® optical laser components means smooth video playback even on the bumpiest of journeys
- The unit supports multiple file formats and types such as DVD, CD, +/-R/W, VCD, JPEG, MP3, MPG4 (XVID, DivX), AVI
- PAL/NTSC and region free - Playback local or overseas region coded DVD’s as well as PAL or NTSC content (auto detected)
|Playable Disk Types||DVD: DVD-Video/DVD-R/+R /DVD-RW/+RW/SVCD/CD-R/CD-RW/CD-Audio|
|USB Port (on front panel)||Y|
|Media File playback||AVI, DivX, MP3, JPEG/GIF|
|Front panel Display (LCD)||N|
|DVD Region Code||All|
|Blu Ray Region Code||n/a|
|Accessories included||2 x Over the ear headphone, Australian /New Zealand SAA approved power adaptor, Car power adaptor, AV cable connects to both screen Headrest attachments to hold both screens on the car seat|
|Composite Video (Yellow RCA)||N|
|Component Video PbPrY (Red, Green, Blue RCA)||N|
|HDMI (Video and Audio)||N|
|Stereo (Left/Right - White/Red RCA)||N|
|Digital Audio (CoAx (Orange) RCA)||N|
|5.1 Channel Direct Out (RCA)||no|
|Ethernet Port (network RJ45)||no|
|USB 2.0 port||Y|
|BD Live (profile 2.0) (Blu Ray only)||N/A|
|BD Bonus View (Blu Ray Only)||N/A|
|Standby Power save mode||Y|
|ON Screen Menu||yes|
|Cinavia encoded file playback||N/A|
|Full HD (1080p) picture quality||N|
|DVD upscaling (480 to 720 or 1080p)||N/A|
|24fps True Cinema frame rate||N/A|
|Last playback position memory||Y|
|View image & video files||yes|
|Aspect Ratio Select (16:9 to 4:3)||N|
|Language Select||English Only|
|Progressive Scan Playback||N|
|Camera Angle Select||N|
|HDMI Deep Colour||n/a|
|Bookmarks (playback from a saved point)||no|
|Playback program (reordering/sequence of playback)||no|
|Dolby 5.1 (including Dolby Digital, AC3, pro logic)||N|
|Dolby TRUE HD (lossless)||N/A|
|DTS Surround (standard)||N|
|DTS HD Master (lossless)||N/A|
|5.1 Channel Decoder built in||no|
|7.1 Channel Decoder built in|
|2 channel (left / right) downmix||yes. via 3.5mm phono plug|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||210 x 35 x 165|
|Inner Carton Qty||1|
|Master Carton Qty||4|
|3 key feature benefits||1: Electronic Skip protection and high quality HITACHI® optical laser components 2: Comes with headrest mounting straps and over-ear headphones 3: Accepts CD/DVD/SD/MS/USB devices and plays back in many formats|
|Speaker Dimensions (A)|
|Speaker Dimensions (B)|
|Other Audio Connection|
What can I use the swivel screen for?
Screen rotation is mostly used when mounting your player into a headrest holder, however if you have very little room while using your player while sitting down for example, on a couch, at an airport terminal or an a train, you may be able to get a better viewing angle by rotating the screen and sitting the player elsewhere other than on your lap.
If you are unable to play some of your existing video files which you may have saved on your PC for example, there are many free file converters available on the internet which are reasonable easy and straight forward to use. The first file you convert may be a little tricky but after that it should become a relatively easy exercise… it is usually a 3 step exercise; 1) Select a file you want to convert, 2) Select the settings you want the final file to be converted to, and 3) Select where you want the finished file saved to. Please just remember that the preferred files for playback on this player are DIV X, AVi and MPEG4.
AV Output to a TV, or, AV Input from an external playback device
This DVD Player has an AV input socket jack as well as an AV output socket jack. This means you can playback video from an external device or vice versa - playback video from your player to an external TV. The cable used for this is supplied with your player and is called a AV Jack to Composite AV cable.
Charge in car or at home
LASER portable DVD players are supplied with both an in-car charger and a wall charger for so you can use and charge your player in-car or at home. This means your DVD player can used and or charged almost anywhere.
What is Advanced Skip Buffer Technology?
This simple means that about 3 seconds of the video during playback if buffered (constantly saved and played back from the internal memory instead of from the disc) so if you manage to hit a large bump while driving, it won’t interrupt playback.